Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The first post



I love to find things out about things that we use everyday. I am trying to modify my lifestyle by including things that are less harmful both to us and to the environment. There are many spirited and dedicated people developing things like these for all our daily needs.

But it’s not always easy for all of us to find out where to buy such products, whether they are available only online or only in physical stores. So here at ‘Ecoliciously Organic’ I will share such products which I have been digging out to make my and the planet’s life a bit better.

I hope you enjoy the site – if you have any comments I’d love to hear from you, or if you have any experience of buying such products or if you are one of the clever people making great products that are better for the world, please feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment